Eastwoodhill Tour with Vineyard Platter
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Gisborne, New Zealand
- Product code: EGET
Eastwoodhill is the National Arboretum of New Zealand and encompasses over 131 hectares of exotic and native trees, shrubs, and climber plantings. The collection was planted by Douglas Cook beginning in 1910.
Spectacular in autumn and spring, and a joy to visit throughout the year, this tour provides you with plenty of time to wander around the arboretum. Exploring Eastwoodhill on foot is the best way to enjoy all they offer. Their walks cater to all levels of fitness and ability, from flat tree-lined paths to a steep climb that rewards visitors with glorious views of the arboretum and the surrounding countryside. Look for one of 40 birdlife within the 25,000 plant specimens. On our return to Gisborne, be treated to a vineyard platter and wine tasting at one of our cellar doors.
- Complimentary pick-up & drop-off within Gisborne city limits
- Our friendly local experienced driver/guide
- Entry into Eastwoodhill Arboretum
- Vineyard lunch & wine tasting